Yawn - man it is hard going back to work after being off for a week. I got used to resting a lot and the baby seemed to like that! So, here I am, sick most of the day just waiting til 3:45 PM. I thought I was on the home stretch of the 1 trimester sick blues. I was wrong. They have increased over the last week. I'm hoping it's because I'm off schedule. I really do try to see the glass as half full.
I've also noticed that in just a week I went from wearing my dress pants to not really fitting in them. My waist has definitely thickened! Today I have the button undone and I plan to go Kohl's after work if I have the energy. I sure hope I do! I will also have to start doing some shopping on ebay as well.
Ryan got another horse in over the weekend and has another one coming this week! So, that will bring us up to 3 outside horses, 5 of our own, and a friend's horse. His hands are full! That is good. The income will help a lot. It's been slow going with all this rain!
That's about it. Just wanted to give you a 'baby' update. Our next doctor appointment is April 3. How exciting!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment