Work and home life have been crazy! We have a new report card system that we are using at work and it has been a little less than successful. So, my days at work are filled with uncertainty and, at times, waiting. So not a whole lot of time to write.
Shelby has recovered from being sick; however her allergies keep getting the best of her. Ryan was sick for a couple of days this week, but is doing better.
I'm staying healthy and determined not to get sick Hopefully I'm succeeding.
Shiner, my grey horse, has been doing really well with barrels. He shocked me with winning a 2D buckle and fat check. I'm still waiting to see the buckle. I'll get it on Saturday.
Tonight I'm taking Shiner to Alvin to run him. I really want to run him through the pattern and really push him. He's doing much better. I just have to know I can trust him and that he will turn. Hopefully we'll do well and I can be confident going into Saturday's GBCBRA finals.
Stay tuned...
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment