Sunday, October 31, 2010
Quiet Holidays
As I sit here in the cool house it brings back memories of our crazy Christmas last year. We had 12 house guests. It was crazy but I enjoyed the chaos of family being here. It was fun having all the people relaxing, arguing and being...well...family.
I haven't had that in years and now that I look back I miss the family get togethers. It is what makes Christmas, Christmas.
This year it will be fun with Shelby a year older, but I will miss seeing the joy she brought to others.
Remember to enjoy your families that are sometimes to close for comfort. The voices you hear are voices that not only annoy (sometimes), but bring you happiness and joy. They also deaden the silence and remind you that you are loved.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment