I have a new blog to share. I'm a bit scared to share as I feel like I am not adequate to share my thoughts on what I learn from church and reading the Bible, but I feel this is what God wants me to do and so I share. I hope to grow from my experiences and to walk down the path God has intended for me. I have learned that when I am faithful I reap the benefits which is always greater than I could ever imagine for myself.
A perfect example is this house we live in. We were looking at 5-10 acres and a trailer house because that's pretty much what we could afford. Instead, God gave us 20+ acres, a brick home, a huge shop (including cement floors, 2 bathrooms, sink, lean tos, etc.) and a barn. Wow! God is good!
With that said, here is my new blog. http://afaithfulheartboudrie.blogspot.com/
Pray, read the Bible, follow what God puts in your heart. Be kind to one another. Love each other. Be happy...this is the only life we get, so why not make the best of it!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment