Ryan, Shelby and I enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving at home. We went to town to eat out instead of dirtying up the kitchen. It turned out to be a great idea! Cracker Barrel had a great deal - turkey dinner with ham, turkey, stuffing, 2 sides of your choice, gravy, bread, a drink, and a piece of pie - Yum! It was almost like Grandmas. :) It was also well priced at $8.99 a meal. I know, I was surprised too!
We then went back home, took a nap and hung out around the house while we waited for the cold front to blow in. We went from 80 degrees during the day to 40s with rain at night. Crazy Texas weather!
Today, I got up early to do my Black Friday shopping. I didn't get out of bed til 5:30 - which makes me a slacker in the world of shopping. I ran into several friends as i went from store to store...I ran into 1 friend at 7 am and she had been up since Midnight! Crazy! Shelby is still young and isn't expecting all those special Santa requests.
This evening I'm making lasagna for some friends. Yum!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment