Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2 - The Triple Crown

Well, the vet check went very well so Blaze now has a new home. It is very bitter sweet. I know it is for the best, but I really liked that horse. He is very kind and has a HUGE heart. He really wants to make you happy. The girl that bought him will do very well with him. He will also be staying at Cowboy Country in Huntsville, so he'll be around a lot of other horses. That is good as Blaze is very social!What is cool is yesterday I was feeling a little insecure about the vet check and was worried they would find something we didn't know about or expect. I really wanted Blaze to go to this family.

Anyhow, I called my friend from church, Melanie, and told her I needed prayer. She then told me that she needed prayer as well. She was applying for a loan to buy out her business from her Dad and her sister was going through the paperwork to purchase their first home. All of us were going to find out the news on the same day. So, it was such a blessing to talk to her and realize all three of us had similar needs and we were able to be there for each other. The best part is when I called her to share the good news about Blaze she shared with me her sister got the house loan. That was 2 out of 3, so that gave Melanie the confidence to know God was going to bless all three of us. Sure enough, around 7:30 PM last night I got the text that Melanie had gotten the loan. So, that was our triple blessing or, better known in the horse world, our Triple Crown! God is Good! I thought that was too cool not to share. So, when you feel insecure, don't be afraid to call up a friend and ask for some support or reassurance that everything will be ok. That's what God wants you to do!!! When two or more are gathered...

Now, my next goal, to sell Mito. I will start advertising him and hopefully find him a good home as well. He sure is a nice horse and has so much potential. Ryan still hints around about keeping him. I just remind him of why we shouldn't keep him. It is hard to sell something you love and enjoy so much. We are just not meant to be in the buying/selling business. Maybe we are...LOL...I never thought I'd be in the entrepreneur business and God keeps sending us in that direction. So, never say never I guess!God Bless!Oh, baby appointment on Thursday. I'll be sure to post any updates. Not sure if they'll take a picture of the baby. If they do I'll be sure to post!

No comments: