Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25, 2008 - New Bathroom

We had contractors come in and redo our bathroom at the rent house. It looks AWESOME! I was so excited I thought I'd share. We have been getting some bites for people looking to buy it so that is good. We still have not gotten serious about advertising it. I am trying to find cheap ways to advertise and I need to make sure we are on the same page with renting and selling (along with the various options). We also still have work to do. We have to clean up the dust, etc from the contractors and we have to shampoo the carpet in the living room. But, it is getting there!

I was going to do a before/after shot but the bathroom was so nasty after the renters moved out I don't even want y'all to see that!
If you know someone interested in renting or buying this home please have them go to www.freewebs.com/rockingrs/buffalostreet.html. There are pictures of it there. I will add more pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

The bathroom looks really nice. Isn't expensive? Take Care!
Shelly