Friday, August 28, 2009

TOOOO busy

I only have a few minutes so this will be short. My week has been NON stop...our students came on Monday and I have been working all week to help get the morning news cast working at school. It's very time consuming and it's been difficult to do that and keep up with my normal duties.

At night, I come home, play with SHelby, grab a snack and then head to the barn, outside, or haul the horses somewhere. What a whirl wind week! Shelby has been staying up later. She has been staying up til 9 or 9:30...and wound up. It's been fun so I have been spending that time with her. She has gotten very active in the last few weeks and much more fun to interact with. She is such a goof ball! So, then after that it's shower, work email, personal email, facebook...and before I know it it is 11 pm...5:30 AM comes soooo early these days!

Last night we had a big thunder storm roll through at 4 am...that woke me up and I've been up since. I'm winding down so I'm so glad it's almost the end of the day.

Tomorrow I ahve a barrel race. I have 5 more races. It's so important I keept hose barrels up and make good clean runs as I'm 1st in the Novice. I have worked really hard to climb up tot he top and I'm going to fight to the end. God willing, I'll win and win a nice saddle. :) I sure could use another one!

Gotta go...I hope next week to be a little better and maybe I can post a video or two of Silly Shelby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add a few more kids :)