I am sorry it has been so long since I have written. We have been busy with life ad my mind has been consumed with our rent house issues.
We are still trying to get the girl to get her stuff out of our house. She hasn't lived there in at least a month but all her things are there. The joyous part (I say with sarcasm) of renting is following the law. And the law doesn't move very quickly.
We are at our 3rd step for the eviction and we go to court this next week. If things go as planned we will get the official eviction and she will have to be out within a short time period decided by the judge. If she doesn't comply we spend more money and go back to court.
I am hoping within 2 wk we'll be able to finally get control of our house again. We'll then have to clean up the damages (more money) and finally put it up for sale.
I had to pray a lot on this experience. I had a lot of anger and frustration. I seen my families finances go down the tube with this girl and this house.
Luckily, I realized I couldn't fix this and it was out of my hands so all I had left was prayer and God.
I follow a Mobile Ministry on Facebook and I received Philippians 4:6-7 - to summerize it says to put all your trust inGod and His peace will surpass all understanding. - it is a great verse. Go back to your Bible and read it, pray on it, then believe it!
I prayed about this verse and realized God has never left us without. Our bills have always been paid. So God was either going to sell this house or provide us with the income to stay afloat w/two mortgages.
I was desiring a quick sale, but it doesn't look that way as the girl is still in the house.
Ryan's work load has doubled and so has his income. PTL! God is in the drivers seat and we will find a way to pay for it all. I Am still praying for a sold house next month, but this will work too.
I have decided to be bold and ask God for a profit when this house is sold. I feel he wants to give that to us so we can catch up and get ahead a little. I will continue to pray for that, but will go with what is layed on my heart and rejoice in it
I guess I tell you all of this to say God can do all things. My anger about this situation was really getting to me. Then I read that Bible verse and it became so clear. I still worry. I still fret, but I am no longer sick to my stomach wanting to throw up.
If you pray, plz pray for our family
1. We do what God desires as his way is always better.
2 we cont to be given the finances to pay for both homes
3 we make a profit on the rent home
4 ryan and I work together in this adventure.
I have learned to be specific. Funny story. A friend of mine was praying for her family to move to Austin (TX). She didn't specify a state and God moved them to Austin, PA. She said she told God that wasn't funny. she has also learned to be more specific when praying. :-)
Love
Stacie
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment