I am SUPER excited about our whale watching tour we are going to take while in California next week. Here's the link. http://www.sanctuarycruises.com/ The pictures are AMAZING!!!
I ordered the portable DVD player and a new camera ( mine has been busted for a while) today online. LOL I noticed they may arrive after we leave. I'm praying Walmart is on the ball and I receive the items earlier than later. :) (I couldn't purchase at the store as these were online items only) It seems that items seem to arrive on the earlier dates when we order stuff, so I am hopeful. I mean we're in TX. It's not like it's Alaska! :)
I've also started making the long list of items we will need. Lots to do in the next week!
Ryan will be roping next Tuesday in the Wharton County Fair. I am glad to see him get back to roping. He went to practice with some guys last night. He said him and badger are out of shape! HA! Twister needed some tuning, but then got right back to his bad a$$ self. :) Love that horse!
I've been too busy (ok, really, procrastinating) on selling Cowgirl. I need to put her up for sale online. I just haven't done it yet. It will be good to sell her, but I will be REALLY sad to see her go.
The rent house issue is almost handled. Ryan has to file more papers (and money) today to get the court system to move the girls stuff out and hold it ransom. Blah. But, I hope to get in there this weekend to pull up the carpet. We are hoping there are no cracks so we can stain the flooring and call it good. It looks really nice stained and will be much cheaper than other floorings. So, hopefully that will work out.
Oh, we did have a lady contact us about owner finance/rent. Not sure if we'll do it, but we will talk to her and see what she has to say. I was very blunt with her letting her know how bad our luck is with this house. I would like to sell it, but cash flow is low and it would be nice to get it built back up again and then maybe sell it.
Seven More Days till California!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment