Shelby had been sitting in her stroller for a little while so I thought I'd let her out and let her walk around while I looked at shoes. As soon as I let her out she honed in on a pair of purple flip flops with butterflies on the top. They were cute! She pulled a pair of the rack, pulled her sandals off (after I had just put them on) and started putting them on. They were huge so I found the smallest sz they has (8s) for her to try on. (she wears a 3) She was dragging those big shoes around on her feet and wouldn't let me take them off. After I found what I needed I put her and the shoes in the stroller. She hung on to them the whole rest of the while til we got to the cashiers. I thought for sure she was going to lose it when I had to take them away.
They were pricey so I was glad they didn't fit cuz we would've been coming home with them.
Here are a couple of pics. They aren't real good cuz she moves to quick for my iPhone. But they are still cute!
We are so in trouble with this girl an shoes! LOL


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment