Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting There

We are slowly getting there w/our rent house. We were able to get the kitchen floor fixed and the new door put in. We also cleaned the carpet and it looks surprisingly good! The snell is slowly going away!!!! Yea! We just need to get the other door fixed and it is ready to go.

We also cleaned huge pile of trash out of the house and 8 or more truck loads of the girls crap. I plan to have a garage sale to sell what we can and then donate the rest for a tax right off.

I want to call the ppl who are interested and see when they want to look at the house. I would prefer this wknd but I know Ryan wants to go camping. So I am sure that's what we'll do.

There isn't much else going on. We are so busy with the rent house we don't get time to do anything else other than trying to keep up w/our own house chores.

I guess that is it for now.

I am almost done for the summer. However I will be working all of June. So my summer will be short. I am sad to not spend much time w/Shelby but at least I am able to make some extra Income.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: