Tuesday, June 1, 2010

hangin In There

We don't have a whole lot going on here. Ryan works a lot of hours as we try to stay afloat with two mortgages. We are thankful for the work though.

Itold God there is no way we can afford two mortgages so it is up to Him to either sell the rent house or provide the funds to pay for it. God is good! He has provided Ryan with more work than he knows what to do with which in turns pays the other mortgage.

We have a mtg with the realtor on Thursday and pray for a quick sale. God willing we can sell it and make a small profit to help us catch up.

I finish school on Friday, but go back on Monday for my summer job teaching teachers and writing curriculum for the district. As much as I don't want to work, I am thankful for the work.

Shelby is doing very well. She is learning new words everyday. Some of the most recent include her name, puppies, please, more please, and Momma (she says the last one a lot). She is also understanding questions I ask her. One of the cutest is when we got backfrom CA and I asked her if she was excited to sleep in her bed. She smiled and shook her head yes. Tooooo cute!

She also lovesto throw things away (whether it should be or not) and helping tidy up the house. Last night she was cleaning daddy's feet. Ha ha.



Sent froms my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: