Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy busy busy

I have picked up several summer jobs with the district as well as riding an outside horse. So my days feel non stop. Ryan, too, has been blessed w/ a lot of horses! God is good. He has provided us with lots of work so we will put our heads down and work til the work is done!

Today, i got up early to ride and got in b4 everyone else was up. I am enjoying the peace and taking some time to write here.

Lots has been going on. We have two leads on our rent house. We are praying for right decisions to be made. When I know for sure of the details I will be sure to share with you.

I looked at getting Internet at home i was going to get Clear for $40 a month but is is not available in my town. So the only option is an air card at $60 a month. That is not doable for us right now. So we wait. My iPhone does most everything and there is free wifi in needville if I need it.

Here aresome fun pic of Shelby I took with my iPhone. Enjoy! I hope to share more good news In the next week. We'll be praying for the right doors to open and God's support as we continue through this journey with our rent house.

Dinner and a movie with Mom



I love corn!


SSSHHHOOOEEEESSSS!!!!


When we left shoe store with no shoes. A hard lesson for he to learn. We can't have everything we want in life when we want it.



Of course Aunt Michelle Robbins (my sis) felt sorry for her and not only did she get new shoes, but a new outfit to go with it! Hmmmm. Send like yesterdy my big sis would do that for me too! Luv u Shell!!!


Yet another big pile of laundry to do. She climbed in there all by herself.


Yummy veggies from our garden.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Alisoncb said...

I can't believe how BIG Shelby is getting! Such a pretty girl who has a great smile!