We got our rent house rented! Thank God! The people seem really nice and have already done a lot to clean the place up. Everything is in God's timing and we just have to remember to wait til the timing is right. We both believe this was it.
I am anxious to chase those cans again, tomorrow. I am ready to run with Shiner again. We are becoming a great team and I am enjoying it.
I hope to get some work done on Badger and start running him again as well. I am going to try and get him into the vet this coming week. Then we'll be ready to kick some butt again.
God has, as always, blessed us again by opening some new doors for me. I have 1 outside horse that is coming along very nicely and I have another one coming in sometime next week. I am excited to break this horse because she is Easy Jet on Top and bottom. I love that bloodline so I am anxious to start working her next week.
Ryan is hog hunting tonight. That is his sport of choice. He said they killed two so far tonight.
I guess that is it for now. Things are looking up for us and we are ready for some easier times.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment