Christmas was a lot of fun. We had a TON of presents from family, each other, and Santa Clause. Shelby had a lot of fun opening them and seeing all the new stuff. She enjoyed the toys and her little Tinkerbell table the most. She loves having a table her size that she can sit at anytime she wants to color, eat or just hang out.
Ryan and I enjoyed all the wonderful gifts we received from both sides of the family. We are truly blessed. Afterwards we went to our friend's house to enjoy a nice Christmas meal and great friends. It was a little lonelier this year w/o all the family here, but still a very nice Christmas.
I have been enjoying the time away from work and I'm sad to see my long vacation coming to an end. I have been riding most days trying to get my barrel horses in shape and the young ones a little further along. I've also put two of our horses on the market. We've gotten a couple of bites, so we'll see.
I am looking forward to 2011. I'm looking forward to having stable renters. I have to save aside from our health, I am most thankful to have found such great people to live in our rent house. They are working hard to make it their own and we all look forward to when they purchase the home in the next couple of years. Having this stability will benefit us so much this coming year. Perhaps it's the year to get ahead. That would be really nice. We've struggled for a while now and I often pray about stability. Although it's been rocky, we are still so blessed as our bills get paid and our family has a beutiful home to live in, made some fabulous trips this past year, and I was able to pursue my love of barrel racing.
Speaking of, we start the new season on Jan 8th. I can't wait! I've only ran twice since October. That is tough for a girl that goes every weekend! I have high expecations of my boys this year and I look forward to sharing it with you throughout this coming year.
Below you'll find some fun pictures of the last few days. Enjoy!
God Bless and Happy New Year!
The internet is not coopearating, so please click on the link to the right to view pictures of Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment