Shiner and Twister made their runs, as you know, this past weekend. Below are the links to view the videos. I hope they work as I am trying something new. Blogger doesn't let me upload video anymore so I had to find an outside resource. This is a more private video website and so I hope it works correctly!
I can also upload video's from my phone from this website. So, it will be interesting to see what I come up with! HA! The website is www.motionbox.com incase you are interested in checking it out. Of course it is free!
Shiner did well on Saturday. As you'll see from the video, we have a ways to go, but he's just getting started. So, I can't complain. (Besides, he won a paycheck!) Sometimes his legs take over his mind and he moves along too quickly. But, once it all starts falling into place I think he'll be a really nice barrel horse. He can run on a lot of different ground, which is nice for rodeos....which is my eventual goal. Shiner's Video
Twister is doing well coming out of hiatus. I'm very proud of him! He is a bit fat and out of shape, but he always pulls through and tries his very best. Twister's Video
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment