Shelby and I are home and chillin' on a Friday. So nice...she's eating so I thought I'd write something.
I can't wait til tomorrow. The boys did well on Wednesday so I am hoping they will do well tomorrow. I hope to win a couple of checks. We got our electricity bill from the holidays and...gulp...is all I can say. I never would've thought it would be that high!!!
We are also strugglingto get the rent from our renter. Such a pain!
The good news is we sold the white car to my hairdresser. We also bought tickets to go to Greg and Zoe's wedding in Santa Cruz, CA in May! I am sooooo excited! I am looking forward to seeing the beutiful beaches and red woods!
Well Shelby just finished up so I have to go...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment