Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Pics & GCBRA

I added a bunch more pics to Christmas 2009 and San Antonio.  Be sure to check them out.  Here are a few of my favs...

Grandma and Shelby in San Antonio. I LOVE this pic!



Left to Right - Dad, Charlene, Grandma, Shelby, me, Ryan, Dick, Nancy


Grandma in the dog trot house at the George Ranch (where Ryan works)


Boys will be boys...Ryan and Benny having fun together!















Barrel Racing Updates:
I got the results from GCBRA.  Shiner ran a 16.727 and Twister ran a 16.780.  (Don't tell Twister Shiner out ran him, or he might get his feelings hurt!  :)  )  I was in the middle of the 3D with both of them.  Shiner also placed 5th in the Novice.  That was real tight too....There was a 16.0, 16.4 and four 16.7s....so not bad for him!  It is awesome to do so well already and know there is a WHOLE LOT more to tap out of a horse!

http://www.gcbra.net/

No comments: