Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to Work

Today is my last day of vacation. It has been a busy week with the garden and some house cleaning. I especially liked having more time to play with Shelby.

Today we had a great sermon on fear. The devil can have such a stronghold on you thru fear. So simple to trust God for everything and rejoice in His good works, but yet we don't. We feel the need to fix it or not have thatfaith.

What is amazing is how simple these fears are. They are the doubts, the desire for control, the seaking for what we want to hear instead of what God is saying.

I am blessed to have found a church that is Bible based and allows me to worship Him whole heartedly! What a great country we live in that let's USO do that!

After church I put Shelby down for a nap and cleaned our kitchen and living room. Both of them were in need of some TLC.

Ryan took our trailer in for
repairs. Geico has agreedto pay damages done by our blow out! Yea! So we will be w/o our trailer for two weeks. Ryan's friend has offered to loan us his two horse slant! Phew we haul 1-2x a week and would be lost w/o our trailer

The sun is out today. Now all we need is for it to dry up and warm up! I can't wait to see my garden flourish!


No comments: