Here's to America - to the Entrenpreuner - to the one offering a helping hand.
I just recently found out about these two sites and HAD to share. Please take a moment to look, share with others, and BUY! Both of these businesses are offering to help out two young babies (McKenna and Layla) by donating part or all of their profits to help fund their medical bills.
Beutiful Hats and Headbands... (hint, hint - I want a beanie or two for Shelby!....Great Easter gifts)... :)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42221269
Here's a pic of Layla Grace wearing one....TOOOOOO CUTE!
I bought Shelby a blanket from http://www.stuffinfluffin.com/ They are very large and will last a long time! It's going to be Shelby's Easter present. :) I can't wait to recieve it and give it to her. She may not be able to enjoy it until next fall, but that is ok. :)
It has sesame street on the top half and then that SUPER soft material on the bottom. You can also email Kimberly @ kimortega@msn.com. She is VERY quick to respond.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment