Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun stuff

We have had a fun spring break so far! We had a barrel race Saturday, church and garden on Sunday, rodeo Houston Monday and today we went to Katy to sam'sclub and bass pro shop. We also detoured to my fav pizza place in brookshire! The pizza was so cheap I bought two! LOL I am Marlene's daughter after all!

Here's pics of our fun!

Going for a stroll


Petting Zoo @ Rodeo Houston










Ice Cream- she Loooovvveeeessss ice cream!


Juice Box for the rde home from rodeo



She found Grandma Boudrie's jewelry and loved wearing it.


Playing peek a baby while going to Katy mall. Silly girl!




She LOVED this hat so I got it for her. I hope it fits her next year. In the meantime she can play with it inside.



Tomorrow i go to see Gary Allen with Eva and Jessica. I can't wait! I love GA and I enjoy the rodeo even if it is not close up.

It is raining today so my garden is on hold. We've hauled 5-6 loads of manure and still have more to add. Then we need to rotatill it again and hopefully plant. I hope we get it done this week, but w/ the rain I am not sure. :-(

Time to play with Shelby....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: