I had a barrel race in Rosenberg yesterday. I ran Shiner and Badger. Badger and I missed our first barrel a bit, but we did well on the other two barrels. That cost us a little time and money, but I was happy with the run. We ended up 6th in the 2D.
I am doing well in the 5D so I decided to try and win the 5D saddle on Shiner. We coasted in there and had a nice first turn. He stumbled on the 2nd, but was able to recover and do fine on the 3rd. We ran out and had a perfect time to place 3rd in the 5D.
Work is kicking my butt this year. To say I'm busy is an understatement. There are so many changes this year. It's hard keeping up with it all. I sure hope it slows down before my blood pressure starts reflecting the stress.
Shelby is doing well and is finally adjusting to me working full time again. It was hard on both of us. Shelby had many melt downs those first two weeks, but now she's getting into the groove and getting used to everything.
I am uploading videos of our run. I'll add the links after they upload. It's taking a while.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment