Wow! Just this week...we went from 4 people visiting to 9! Crazy how life works. Either way we are looking forward to the company!
We will have Ryan's parents, sister and her boyfriend, Benny. On my side we will have my dad, Charlene, her two younger kids and my grandma! Phew! So I am on search of travel trailers. I got lucky and I have two wonderful friends loaning their trailers out to us.
So we are good to go...Next grocery shopping! Ha ha!
Actually this weekend we will (hopefully) put up our tree. Brenda, Shelby's babysitter, put her tree up today. Shelby was so excited. She kept pointing at it and talking. I could tell she was excited!
We are expecting snow tomorrow. That is exciting! I hope for some accumulation so I can get pics of Shelby in the TX snow. If so I will be posting pics tomorrow. :-)
I have a barrel race on Saturday. I am running shiner (ryan's mom's horse). I haven't been able to run him on the pattern in a couple of weeks and haven't ridden all week. So that should be interesting! I am hoping the weather will force them to cancel.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment