It has been a long but enjoyable week. The weather was not that great as we only had one nice day since everyone arrived, but we took advantage of it with a ride. Michelle and I went first. Then Michelle and dick. Nancy got to ride her beloved Shiner on the third ride. Then dick, Raylene, Michelle and I went for the last ride.
Christmas we cooked all day. I decided that was over rated. I'd much rather keep it simple and enjoy the company. Ha!
We'll stay in SA for a couple of days with ryan's family. My family will begin the long journey back to MI.
I am looking forward to getting a yummy margarita (or two) from mi Tierra! I also hope to eat some street food and do a little shopping too.
Here's a cute pic for you to enjoy. She's resting up for SA!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment