Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not much to report

There has not been much to report in the Boudrie Household.  This week it has been dark, dreery and yucky.  It's the rain we needed all summer and it all came this week.  So, that means a lot of time in the house, which is so not my thing!  It also has been over cast which is yucky.

Between yucky weather, no barrel races, and Ryan working all thet ime I'm about to go crazy!

My camera broke, but not before I was able to take some pictures of Shelby in the snow.  That's been the highlight of our week.    Yes, it has been a slow week!

Last night Shelby and I went to see Colton, Rebecca & Jesse's son, play basketball.  I really enjoyed it and loved the passion of the middle schoolers.  They faught tooth and nail! It was a great game! Shelby and I both had a good time.  Shelby liked that she could scream, squeal, clap and raise her hands in the air with excitement!  I have a feeling she's going to be sports lover.  I hope so.  I am so glad I played all those sports in grade school and high school.  It was a lot of fun, even if I was only ok!

This picture is of our front yard (below)  You can see more pics by clicking on 'Texas Snow" to the right.


No comments: