Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of a Season


I am sad to have my quiet houseagain. I enjoy the quiet but now it is weird. Iguess 9 guests will do that to you. I will upload lots of pics next week. I have to organize them and pick and choose which I want to add.

We are debating on going to the Boaz's tonight but we are not sure. We have to take the horse trailer for Shelby so we are not sure if we want to mess with that.

I go back to work next week and then a long time before my next break! I am glad I got a couple of days to regroup and rest.

I am very anxious to start a new barrel season next weekend! I have decided to run Shiner and Twister to give Twister a job again. He loves to work and it will be fun to run him again. Maybe this is his year to finally win the sadde ge so deserves! I have a lot to do in the next week. I am not sure how I will get it done with all of this $*%$ rain and fog! Oh well....

Well Shelby is resting and I need to as well. I have taken down the tree, mopped the floors and got us some normalcy back. So I will write again another time....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: