Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rain rain go away

All it does is rain these days. Blah! I can do very little with the horses. I am lucky to have sweethearts on Wednesday and a friend with an indoor arena.

Shelby and I met up with some old friends I worked with as a teacher way back when yesterday. It was great to see them! We get together every few months for lunch. I always look forward to it.

Today we are going to pick up a dresser from a friend. We plan to redo the wood and put it in our room or shelby's.

I ran Badger for the first time last weekend and he did an awesome job! He was 15th out of 112 horses. I was very happy with that run. I could feel we were both a little rusty and have room to improve!

Shiner is currently 4th in the 5D so I am going to work on getting some 5D points on him. He has a lot more potential but with all this rain I just can't work him like he needs. I have decided to sell him at the end of the year.

Twister is feeling good again so I am riding him again. My neighbor, Kayla, is going to run him. I can't afford to run three horses. It adds up quickly.

Ryan is doing well. He has been hog hunting as much as he can. That is his new hobby. They go at night so Shelby and I stay home. I miss him team roping but he seems to like this hobby.

Not much else is going on. The rain slows us down.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: