Shelby started getting warm on Sunday. By Monday she had a high fever and it has been with us all week. SO, Ryan and I have been swamping out 1/2 days with work to go home and take care of her. Then, Wednesday he took the whole day off and I took all day off yesterday. I am hopeful today we'll be back to normal.
Lucky for us it was just a high fever and Motrin did the job of keeping it under control. Shelby did the best she could with being sick and really struggle understanding why she felt the way she was. Poor thing, I had to explain she was sick and this is what it felt like.
By Wednesday she started feeling better, even though she had a fever. SHe was asking to see her daycare friends and care takers. Ryan and I are just not that exciting. Yesterday, I had to go to town for my work evaluation and on the way she would cover her eyes for a few seconds then uncover them and say "Ms. Kat, where are you?" LOL That's one of her daycare teachers.
Hopefully she'll get to go back today.
Last weekend we had our big Barrel Bang fundraiser for the Rodeo Sweethearts. We raised $1753 for the youth. So, yea for us! I was in charge of it so it was a long, gruling day along with the week before as I took in pre exhibitions and entries. It was a big success, so I was very happy!
THis weekend Ryan decided yesterday to go to a hog hunting tournament. Kinda sucks he decided last minute, but we'll make it work. He'll be gone basically all weekend which leaves me on my own with horses and a toddler at a barrel race. Thank GOD for my wonderful friends at the barrel race. They help by taking care of her so I can run my horses.
Time to eat breakfast and get on my way to work. I'm sure I got plenty waiting for me from being out yesterday. I am thankful I can check my email messages from home. THat helps keep them under control. I get 100+ daily.
Have a good weekend!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment