Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

After a VERY dry summer we got dumped on yesterday. We got over 6 inches of rain. Once the rain stopped we went outside that evening and took some fun pictures. I have added them to the Texas link on the right. Enjoy...

This pic was taken in our front yard. This is normally all grass, but it flooded cause of the rain.


I also took a couple of new pictures of me. The same angle gets boring so I added a new angle...how I see things.
All is well down here. I have another appointment Monday morning. I'm starting to adjusting working full time again. It is hard to realize I have such little time to get so much done in the evening and be so tired. Oh well...it is what it is...well I need to run...just wanted to share the pictures. I'll write more later if anything exciting happens.

No comments: