Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Eduoard

Well, yesterday at this time we were expecting 4 inches of rain in our area. LOL TS Eduaord came and went and yet another day of no rain. Arg....we mowed the lawn yesterday with the hopes of rain and green grass. Now, it will probably fry. Oh well...less work for me, right? :)

So, today we went to our friend's (Jesse and Rebecca) house to hang out and play games with them. It was nice not sitting at home and hanging out with good friends. We had a lot of fun.

My dr. appt. got cancelled cause of the T.S. So, we moved it to Friday. Tomorrow I have my training and I'm looking forward to that. It is a long drive though. Luckily I'll be able to ride with a fellow co-worker 1/2 of the way. That will be nice.

That's about it for me. Pictures are coming soon...

God Bless!
Stacie

No comments: