Finally at 7:30 the power came back on. Here's the funny story....We have a window unit in our living room and we also have a coffee table that sits right below it. Our cat Cubby Bear (AKA Roo Daddy...who knows where he got that nickname...Ryan comes up with the strangest names...)...anyhow...he loves laying there and letting the cool air blow directly on him. Well, as soon as I turned the unit back on he jumped up and layed right underneath the A/C unit. It was so cute I had to take a short video...Enjoy!
Ryan broke his thumb this week. He was kicked by a horse. He has to wear a thing around his wrist and hand. It holds his thumb straight. They wanted to put a cast on but he said he couldn't do that cause he needed his hand to work. He shoed 2 horses and trimmed on yesterday with the thing on his hand. Poor thing...It took him longer than usually cause he couldn't bend his wrist or use his thumb. Of course, it is his right hand. He is doing ok...so that is good. He'll have to wear it for three weeks.
I had my dr. appt this morning and it went well. My new dr. is still not Dr. Giammarco, but he seems nice. He and is staff seem to have a more entertaining personality. I like that. I don't like going in and just feeling like another number. I also asked how Dr. G was doing and they said the doctors said he's doing better than expected at this time. So that was reassuring. Praise God. Please continue to pray for him as he recovers. I look forward to going back to him. I have REALLY REALLY missed him.
I went into work today to start getting ready for the new year so I guess I should keep this short. Here are a couple of photos of me. I guess I need to deal with the reality that I have gained weight...These were taken this past week.
Sady loves to lay with Shelby and me and snuggle with Shelby. I will put her between my legs and she'll stretch her paws over my belly and rest her head on my belly. It is really cute. She also likes to lay on the side like this pic. I took it myself so it didn't turn out all that great...but I thought it was cute.
1 comment:
Hi Stacie!
I found your blog! And, I added you to my blog roll. Mine is:
http://tylota.blogspot.com
I hope you are doing well and hanging in there! =) Only a few weeks left. I didn't know you went to Giammarco too. I went to Gia for the past, heck 10 years now? I really miss him too and am nervous about trying the one his office is sending people to. We'll have to chat about that later!
Talk to you soon! xoxo to Shelby!
-- Tanya Dannhaus
Post a Comment