I have been missing Shelby a lot during the work day. Aaah...the joys of working full time. It's alright once I get going with my day, but first thing in the morning and drive home seem to last forever some days. Thank God for weekends! Of course, some days I torture myself by looking at her SUPER cute pics and videos.
She is getting so big and is getting a big personality. She talks a lot and loves to sing in the vehicals. It's fun. She still thinks me telling her "good girl" in sign language is funny. But, enjoys learning the signs and watching my hands move. Last night Shelby and I were laying on my bed and I was doing signs above her so she could watch. She was watching with such intensity. It was pretty cool. I tried to do some of them with her hands like "more" and "friends" but she didn't like that too much.
In doing this she got very relaxed and pretty much went straight to sleep. I found a new routine for us! She is VERY good about going to bed but she likes to pick her legs straight up and slam them down on the bed. That's how she puts herself to sleep.
Well, time to get focused. TGIF tomorrow! Team roping on Saturday...Hopefully another good team roping pay check will come with it. :)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment