Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ramsey Webinar

My church, Grace Community Fellowship, Needville, will be hosting a webinar by Dave Ramsey on April 23, 2009 @ 7 PM. I learned about him from my friend/co-worker, Alison. I'm looking forward to the webinar and plan to attend his 13 week program through our church. The 13 week program is still in the works, but I hope it goes through and we are able to attend.

To learn more about this webinar or to be a host site you can go to www.daveramsey.com.

Let's see, what else is going on...I have a two day barrel race on Saturday and Sunday. The average winner will win a saddle. So, I plan to go Saturday and if I do well I'll return on Sunday. It's a long drive, so that's why I'm waiting to see about Sunday. I do hope to attend both days. We could stay the night, but with Shelby and our little horse trailer (6 ft short wall) it makes it hard so it's just easier to travel back and forth each day.

Friday is Good Friday so I hope to take Shelby in to get her 6 month pictures. This will be the first time she will have professional pictures taken and I'm excited about that. If it doesn't work out I'll dress her up and take my own photos. I really wanted to get pictures of her in the blue bonnets, but I think I missed that window. Bummer! I wasn't too worried about it this year cause she is still not stable sitting by herself. The pictures are so much cuter when there is not an adult in the picture.

I think that is it for now.

No comments: