Friday, April 24, 2009

Ramsey and Weekend

I got an email this picture this morning. I thought it was pretty good and wanted to share.

Well, the Dave Ramsey Webinar was a success. We only had 15 or so people at our church, but it still went well. I hope those who attended enjoyed it and felt it was worth the trip and time away from home.
Monica and Leslie, the girls who work in the nursery at the church were very excited to get Shelby. They LOVE little children and right now she's the youngest one. So, they always look forward to holding her and playing with her. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people to help us with Shelby!!!
I'm sure the girls are very excited about the arrival of Ismael and Amber's baby boy, Levi. He was born earlier this week. I can't wait to see him! I want to go visit, but want them to settle into their new life with Levi.
This weekend we have the Wharton County Reunion Rodeo on Sunday. Pam has offered to help us out with Shelby since we both will be competing. Her help will be greatly appreciated. Ryan is going to heel on Twister, our paint horse. He hasn't heeled in a long time, so he is excited and nervous! I will run barrels on Badger. Badger doesn't run well in this arena so I plan to push and kick a lot. I hope we can show improvement. It is supposedly not real competitive so hopefully I'll come home with a check. We'll see...It sure would help me out for the week.
I'm sure glad it is Friday. It has been a busy week and our house reflects it. It will be good to do the never ending tasks of cleaning kitchen, living room, our room and laundry. And, with all the rain we got last weekend, Ryan is chomping at the bit to mow the lawn. I hate that we had to buy that lawn mower but it sure is nice to know all that land can be mowed in less than an hour. We need all the time saving jobs we can get!



No comments: