Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shelby Talking and Big Run

This is what Shelby has to say about it all. Poor little girl had a 102.2 temperature from Tuesday evening until mid-day Wednesday. The nurse suggested alternating Motrin and Tylenol every three hours. We had been giving her Tyelnol, but her temp would only come down to 100. But, once we gave her the Motrin her temp dropped and she started feeling a lot better. This was last night. Our baby was back!! I was talking to her and then I pulled the camera out and she wouldn't talk. Then, she started talking again so I got it on video. Sorry it's so dark. I had the lights off in the living room. I was afraid if I turned them on it would be a change in her environment and she would quit talking. So, sit back and listen to what she has to say....

This is after she did all that talking. She learned how to make this 'rasberry' sound. Not sure where because I can't do it like her. It cracks me up!

This weekend is the big NBHA State Finals for Texas. I'm super excited as Badger does well in averages. He also ran really well last Sunday. So, we are going into this with a lot of confidence. It's also a bigger pattern, which is what he likes as well. I will run Friday evening and Saturday mid morning. The payout is good and they are giving away some awesome prizes. So, Run Badger, Run!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was right about the motrin huh?
Glad to hear that!

Mitchel always worked better with it. And now Matt and Nate are the same!

I will have to bring in my ear phones so I can listen to it!!!

Love ya