I put new pics of Shelby so click on her link. As time allows I hope to upload a couple of cute videos of her crawling and being Shelby. :)
This run on Badger has lots of room for improvement, but I thought I'd share. Four more barrel races left. IF I can stay in first place I'll win a saddle. It's going to be tough, but Badger and I will fight til the end.
I have Sweetheart practice tonight, so I plan to take him so I can work him in that arena again. We are running there on Saturday. This used to be my 'good' arena, but lately our timing has not been good at all. I hope being able to practice tonight with no pressure will help me get my head in the game so I can kick some butt on Saturday.
Shiner - He didn't do too bad. As you can see there is room for improvement, especially on the third. But, I'm still proud of him and feel he's coming along nicely. I won't push him until he's ready to roll. That probably will take the rest of this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment