This looks like the green grass blends right in with the black and grey clouds.

The trees help put this pic in perspective.

You can see that it's just starting to pass over me with the light clouds on top and the dark clouds in the background. They are pushing towards me.

Here's a video of it.
As for what is going on, yesterday and today have been long for me at work because our server has been down. So, that leaves me with little to do since most of my job is related to technology. Today, I am more productive. I am currently downloading the music teachers music down to iTunes and then I'll upload to her iPod. This is new to me, so we'll see how it goes. It is going to take a LONG time to download to iTunes she has probably 50 or more CDs that need to be downloaded.
As for the home life, we got rain!! That seems to bring excitement to us now that we have 21 acres and six horses to maintain. The grass sure does help with the feed bill. So, Monday afternoon we mowed the grass and worked outside. Yesterday Ryan's work was cancelled cause of the rain so he and Shelby stayed home and hung out while I worked... :( I then had a meeting after school so I didn't get home til 6 pm. :(
This weekend is the start of our fair. Friday Ryan is roping and I'm riding with the Rodeo Sweethearts. Saturday is my day. I'll run barrels and ride with the Sweethearts. Monday night is the ranch rodeo, but before that the Rodeo Sweethearts meet and greet the special needs citizens of our area. I'm looking forward to that and I plan to take Shelby. I thought they would really enjoy seeing her smiling face. :)
I'm not sure about Tues or Wednesday, but Thursday is the start of the rodeo again. So, I'll ride with the Rodeo Sweethearts for the PRCA rodeo. I'm looking forward to watching all my favorite professional cowboy/girls doing what I love the most....RODEO....
So I am sure we'll have plenty of videos/pics to share with you. Especially since this is Shelby's first rodeo! Maybe Ryan will take her in the grand entry on Badger...we'll see. :) I can't because I'm posting the flags with the Sweethearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment