Friday, September 11, 2009

Ready For The Weekend

I am so ready for the weekend! This week was VERY long and tiring (is that a word?) week. It rained most of it, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

I also have a bad neck issue. I had my neighbor/chiropractor work on it last week. It felt great for a while, then all my muscles went back to their old ways and now I'm hurting again. Ugh...I'm sure it's stress induced. Hopefully things will slow down soon.

This weekend will be busy. I have a barrel race tomorrow (assuming it won't get cancelled cause of all the rain). It's a big one with buckles, so I am going to attempt to run Badger and Shiner. I really needed to work on both of them, but no luck due to all this rain. I plan to run some exhibitions so hopefully I'll work out some issues and make two nice runs and maybe win some money and buckles. :)

Shelby is getting very mobile and busy. She is wearing both of us out with all of her crawling and eating everything in site including a bug earlier this week. She didn't like the bug and pushed it back out on her tongue for me to retrieve! Good news for the bug - other than a bath, he survived the event just fine.

We also find out today what the results are from Charlene's surgery. We'll know what the plan is for her treatment as well as how far along the cancer is. I'm hoping for the best!!!

Well, time to run...got stuff to do. Hopefully I'll have a couple of nice runs to share with you next week!! I also need to find the time to download some funny videos of Shelby to upload on here as well. Time...boy I thought I was short on it before. I have none now! I really don't know how parents have more than 1 child. That explains why a lot of my horse friends have no more than 2 kids and many of them have 1.

No comments: