I am hoping this weekend will be a quiet one. We have no official plans this weekend and I'm looking forward to have a weekend off from barrel racing.
I hope to ride a few of the horses this weekend. I haven't ridden any lately besides Twister and Badger. So, it's time to get the other ones going again. I hope it is dry enough in the back pasture and I hope it's warm enough to wash the horses. They are all muddy from the rain we've gotten over the last week.
I started writing this and realize I don't really have much to say. Kinda strange when you think about it! HA! I guess we'll see what the weekend brings and go from there. I hope it is low key and I'm able to get some stuff down around the house. We need to do laundry, clean the wood floor, mow the lawn, wash horses, and ride. Fun, Fun...work, work...where's that maid I've been hoping for??? :)
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment