Monday, October 19, 2009

Shelby's 1st Birthday

I guess http://www.blogger.com/ has changed how they do things. I was going to upload a cute video.

Here is a link to the pictures we took of her this weekend for her 1st Birthday.  Her hair looks CRAZY so I'm thinking we might have to do another photo shoot next weekend.  There are a few that I really like (they are the first 3)...Her hair just sticks up all over the place.  Of course, being my daugther, she doesn't want me touching it either! HA!



Shelby, but I don't see that option anymore.  Bummer...I'll have to see how I can work around that.
Anyhow, this is a picture of her showing of her camo and smiling (while eating chicken...her fav food!!).  I hope to share the video to as she was doing the super cute baby giggle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just to cute! I love all the pictures! I think they turned out ok, way better than if you would have gone to Walmart!

Shelly

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!!