Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Job

The Subscribe to My blog appears to be working. :)  This is new to me, but I think once you subscribe it will send a note to your email letting you know I updated my blog.  I thought this might be nice so you don't have to check it all the time.

Ryan has started a new job.  He'll be working for All States Roofing.  This is the company that has been sponsoring us in barrel racing and team roping.  I've been telling Ryan for months that he needs try this adventure out.  So, I'm glad that he is and hopes for him to do well. :)  He already has bid several jobs and has a couple of other potentials.  So, that is good!  The paperwork is challenging for him, but I'm sure he'll figure it out.

He's still working for the George Ranch and still shoes on the side.  The rainy weather has slowed down his shoeing business though. 

No comments: