Last Saturday the three of us went to the Houston Zoo and had a lot of fun. It was fun seeing all of the animals, but I did feel for them. I was dissappointed in the habitats, especially being at such a large zoo. They were small and not very animal friendly. Poor animals! I kept thinking I hope that they were injured and that is why they are in that environment.
Shelby enjoyed seeing the animals and petting the goats in the petting zoo. However, the fish were by far her favorite. I'm guessing because of their bright colors and they move a lot. She really enjoys watching them. Uh Oh, I see a fish tank in our future! HA! I linked the other pictures to "Houston Zoo" on the right.
Here are some pics from our fun day...
I'm also excited to ride tonight with the sweethearts. I haven't ridden ina couple of weeks and that is just too long for me! last night I went out and fed just to get out of the house and enjoy the smell of my barn. It is getting stinky cause we can't clean out the manure that is accumulated, but it's better than staying inside! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment