Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shelby

I took Shelby for her 15 month check up (she's 16 months now). She got 3 shots and took em like a champ! She is 20lbs, 30 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile.

I talked with her doc about her not walking yet. She said she doesn't see anything wrong with her and was not concerned. She said she is just being lazy cause she crawls well. She said Shelby is close to walking and it won't be long.

I was happy that she wasn't concerned and so we'll continue to practice and wait.

We are getting a boat load of rain today. It started around 5 AM and hasn't quit. YUCK! The water is draining well at the house and it isn't a heavy rain so that helps with my concern of flooding.

The horses are staying warm in the barn, the outdoor cats in the shop, the dogs in the garage and us in the house.

Luna, my dog, is getting old. She hasn't moved from the heat lamp. Poor old girl! She was shivering yesterday.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: