Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NYC - The pics

I'm back to Texas life. What an experience NYC was, but I was glad and ready to come home. I loved experiencing it and spending time with Stacy, but I was so happy to be back home on our 21 acres and to have grass and trees with no HUGE buildings.


My last day was a wash out. It rained so I took an earlier flight and got back to our house by 7:40 PM. Sure beats the 1 AM time I originally had planned. I would've stayed and taken the boat tour to see the Statue of Liberty, but with the rain I scratched that and left early. I also was starting to get sick. I guess with all the traveling and with all the people I caught something. I'm starting to get over it, so that is good. I was pretty sick Monday and Tuesday, but I feel better today. I am giving a district test in the lab for 5th grade so I couldn't take anymore sick days this week. Oh well...at least I'm feeling a lot better today! Even the teachers said I look better today and I don't look so pale. What a long day yesterday was! I was supposed to go to a ceremony to accept two grants I wrote, but I just went home and slept.
I've uploaded the pictures I took in NYC. I hope you enjoy them. It was fun taking them and experiencing this life! Go to http://picasaweb.google.com/rockingrs2008/NYC2008 to see them.


We then had to meet up with a lady who wanted to put a contract on our house. She low balled (sp?) us so we will counter offer. If she doesn't take it then we'll just keep it on the market or rent it out. It's worth what we are asking. She tried to compare our home with the value of foreclosures. I know how all that works and I am not going to put our house in the same market value as a foreclosure. They are two different spectrums. So, she probably won't end up buying it. If not, that is ok. God has a better plan for us and this house!

Oh, the baby is growing too! I plan to take pics of us very soon. Let me get to feeling 100% again and get caught up on everything around the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I saw all of your pictures that is way to cool.

I just go your message, I will try and call you later.

Shell