Saturday morning we took Badger in to get his right hock injected. I can’t ride him for three days, so I was not able to go to my barrel race. I’m not always the best decision maker and so it was probably good he couldn’t run cause I would have sucked it up and gone to the barrel race. Because I was so sick, sitting around home was the much better decision even if it wasn’t mine. Hopefully Badger will start feeling better soon and running again. We don’t have a barrel race til May 30. The two weeks off will help him, I’m sure.
LOL – I am watching the Red Wings as I write this and Shelby is in her entertainment center. I laugh because I have wanted an Iphone for a month or so now, but I’m holding off til the time is right. Anyhow, the commercial came on for the Iphone and I see Shelby cranking her head around so she can see the commercial. LOL “Yea, there’s an app for that!”
Here's a video of Ryan eating his crawfish...
On Sunday afternoon, Glenda came over and she and Ryan fried some ‘calf fries’. Again, Nope, I don’t eat those either. Incase you don’t know what calf fries are; they are what makes a bull a steer. You do the math…Apparently they were very tasty. I made chicken tortilla soup and had that instead.Sunday evening we decided to burn some wood. Ryan suggested S’mores and we both agreed we couldn’t go without them. So, he ran down to the store and picked them up while Shelby and I stayed behind so I could feed her dinner. After we made the S’mores and started to eat them Shelby looked at us like “Are you seriously going to eat those in front of me without sharing?” Poor little thing….she can’t wait til she is big enough to eat the good stuff!
Here are some pics from the weekend...
Ryan and Pam enjoying some crawfish together.
Glenda and Shelby - Glenda will be moving to Alabama soon to get closer to her son and his wife (and hopefully grandchildren...she's still waiting) in Atlanta. We will be sad to see her go, but we know how wonderful it would be to be closer to family.
Ryan's red whiskers from the crawfish.
I can't tell whether she's thinking "I don't think so" or "Let me suck it's head!"
1 comment:
Those things do not look good at all! I know Ryan loves them but...
And you are talking about the fishies right?????
Post a Comment