Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures and Videos

Here are the pictures I said I would upload.

Our Trailer after we had the blow out. If you look behind the wheel you'll see how the tire peeled back the alluminum. You can click on pic to enlarge.


Our tire after it blew out.

Ryan's new dog, Ringo. Yea! Another heeler!




Momma Cat and her 3 kittens. There eyes finally opened recently.




That's gonna leave a mark. My leg after I hit the third barrel on Sunday.

Shelby - Spittin' Image of Daddy

Shelby and Ryan playing - Shelby giggling

Shelby playing - after "Operation Clean Up Baby"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to get some of your baby pictures from Dad, I think she looks a lot like you! Way to cute!!!


Shelly

Unknown said...

Ouch! That had to have really hurt!

Momma kitty is cute! The one black and white looks like the same colors as Mittens, Mitchel's newest addition!

So far is the dog adjusting well, she is cute too!

Animal lover!!!!!