Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?

The headaches are gone and life is back to normal....BUSY!!

Did I tell you how Ryan sat at the mechanics from 9 am til about 6 pm to get his truck's A/C fixed only to find out something else was wrong with it?!?! STUPID DODGE is all I can say. I swear I'll never let another be put in our name again! Anyhow, fortuantely it's all related and so the insurance is going to pay for that too. PHEW! Hopefully the part will arrive soon and he'll be able to get it fixed.

Also, a friend of ours loaned us his generator so we have a generator for our trailer this weekend. We will probably buy it from him since it is met to be used for trailers only. Ryan hooked it up and it worked perfectly, so YEA!

Ya know, God is so good! That is two problems solved without us doing anything or spending any money. So, the list is getting shorter. PHEW...

I decided to ride in the rodeo this weekend. I emailed the lady in charge and haven't heard back. I told Ryan I'm not going to worry about it and I'll just run Badger twice this weekend and then be more selective in the future. He'll have memorial weekend off, so that is good!

This weekend is a busy one...Saturday I'm helping Donna cause she's in charge of the GCBRA barrel race. Pam is going to watch Shelby so I can focus on my run and helping Donna all day. Sunday may be trickier since Ryan is roping and I'm running barrels. We can't get anyone to help us out with Shelby, but I'm not too worried. I'm sure we'll know someone who can help out. That's what's cool abuot the horse world. People are willing to help out.

In fact, last Sunday I had a fellow barrel racer who I don't really know offer to watch Shelby so I could ride. I thought that was soooo nice of her! I'm sure God will plant someone like that in our lives on Sunday.

As for me, I'm going to "Do Good and Run Fast"...I smell a couple of paychecks coming my way!!!

No comments: