Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Terrible Headache is going away

LOL - I was in my school blog (www.thecayblog.blogspot.com) I am using with some 5th grade students....hahaha...I originally posted this to their blog. Wouldn't that have been funny!

Well, my headache got progressively worse. So, I called my dr and got in right away. I was able to get there and back under an hour, which is good. That means I didn't have to take any time off of work! PHEW!

I went to my OBGYN - which was great cause he is BACK! He was out last year during my pregnancy, as you probably remember, with cancer. It was absolutely wonderful to see him! Anyhow, he gave me some suggestions and so I'm going to try that.

If that doesn't work, then he's going to have me see a physical therapist for my shoulders. The left is higher than the right and the muscles are tight. I'll probably end up doing that anyhow, but I want to see if the meds he gave me will help with the headaches. I need to figure out which is causing the migraines. Doc also suggested Excedrin Migraine, so I took two of them this morning. I am feeling better, so I hope that helps. Back to work...just wanted to give you an update and let you know I'm still alive and kickin'! HA!

No comments: