
I'm excited to share that Badger and I are winning the Novice. :) YES....now we just need to stay on top! Run Badger, Run!
I just took him to get his right hock injected. I am so dissappointed in the supplement I use for his joints, etc...Lubersyn. It's extremely expensive and it's not working at all. So, I'm going to have to try something new.
On a side note, our septic tank backed up. Seriously, what else could go wrong? So I'm waiting for the guy to come out and probably empty our tank. More Money...It's been a frustrating year for us. It seems like we are constantly being attacked financially. I have reached the point where I just think...It's only Money...it's only debt...it is what it is...I hope to one day look back and think NEVER AGAIN once we pull ourselves out of this yucky year.
Well, time to go. I have Badger in the trailer rocking it around as if to say get my butt home and Shelby sitting quietly in the backseat of the truck being very patient. I better not push the good behavior. :)
1 comment:
You did not tell me you are in first place!
Congratulations, you deserve it.
Michelle
Post a Comment